This Lil Looks Box Braid Crochet Braiding hair by Outre is perfect for the little ones in your life! These twists are super adorable and come in a variety of colors.
- Adjustable crochet loops
- Adorable box braid design
- Available in a variety of colors
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desire style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep in wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
Due to COVID-19, carriers are experiencing extended delivery times and delays due to disruptions in transportation routes.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM MST. Orders are not processed on weekends or holidays. All orders placed after 5 PM MST on Friday will begin processing on Monday.
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page
and our Returns Page