Amour Natty 16" Goddess Dreadlocks Loose Wave -NGL16- Crochet Braid Hair By Chade Fashions
The Amour Loose Wavy Dreadlocks come in a beautiful, loose wave style.
- 24 Strands
- Premium synthetic fiber
- Pre-looped crochet hair
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
- STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
- STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
- STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
- STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
- STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep in wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
Ordered my hair, great price! Thanks, will order again.
They look very nice and shipped fast. Get a lot of compliments daily, I just wish that the ombre ones (1b/27/30) were back in stock. But overall service was great, will do business with you'll again. Thanks
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page and our Returns Page.