Hawaii Curl Kanekalon and Toyokalon Crochet Braid Hair by RastAfri
The Hawaii Curl braid by RastAfri is your new favorite braiding hair! Made out of Kanekalon and Toyokalon fibers, this braiding hair is soft to the touch and heat safe! The Hawaii is available in a variety of stunning natural colors, bold colors, and stylish ombre combinations. This braiding hair can be used for crochet braids, tree braids, braid weaves, ponytails, and more. Whatever style you're dreaming up, the this braiding hair can help you achieve it.
- Kanekalon and Toyokalon fiber mix
- 18 inches long when folded, 36 inches long when laid out to its full length
- 4-5 packs needed for a full head of hair
- Available in a variety of colors that are perfect for mixing and matching
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
- STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
- STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
- STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
- STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
- STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
At first I was a little unsteady buying my hair offline and not through the stores but it was actually great they have a tracker on your package and they email you throughout the travel. Only I’d say that I was like damn about is because it comes in the box the hair was bent and you’re going to have to stretch it out and put it under weight. All in all great experience!
I was nervous with my hair arriving late but it came in about 4 days and was a great product. Hair still braided up. Will def order from here again.
I love how quickly I received my order. The hair is amazing and they had all the colors that I love. My little area doesn’t have near as many of the color choices as they do. Thank you so much Waba Hair and Beauty Supply.
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page and our Returns Page.