18" Nu Locs Water Boho African Roots Synthetic Crochet Braid Hair By Bobbi Boss
These faux dreadlocks are soft to the touch and natural-looking. They contain a mix of curls and locs that allows you to create a fun and stylish look! Available in natural colors and bold shades, this crochet braiding hair is perfect for creating a stylish dreadlock hairstyle.
- Each pack contains two 'bundles' of crochet braiding hair
- Premium synthetic fiber
- Crochet Interlocking
- Hot water setting
- Pre-made loop
- Natural Texture
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
- STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
- STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
- STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
- STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
- STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page and our Returns Page.