[5 PACK FOR $25] 48" Color Changing Mood Braiding Hair by RastAfri
The Mood Braid by RastAfri is the next big thing in braiding hair. It changes color in the sun! Amaze everyone around you when your look upgrades even more whenever you step outside. This braiding hair is available in a variety of bold colors that only get prettier when you're enjoying the sunshine.
Mood Braid Indoors
Mood Braid, Outdoors
- 18 inches long when folded, 36 inches long when laid out to its full length
- Available in a variety of colors that are perfect for mixing and matching
- Lemon Lime is a pale lime green color indoors and changes to purple in the sun.
- Candy Apple is a bright, minty green indoors and changes to a more lime-y green in the sun.
- Pink Lemonade is a very light pink indoors (similar to Ice Pink high heat kanekalon) and turns purple in the sun.
- Italian Ice is white (sometimes with just a hint of light pink to it) indoors and turns bright fuchsia in the sun.
- Lime Delight is a light lime green indoors and turns medium pink in the sun.
- Icy Blue is a light to medium blue indoors and turns purple in the sun.
- And finally, Ice Sickle is white with just a hint of purple to it indoors and turns bright pinkish purple in the sun.
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
- STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
- STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
- STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
- STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
- STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desire style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep in wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
I love this hair! I am always in and out the house just to see the color change! Will be ordering again!!!
Just used the glow in dark and mood combo— looks great
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page and our Returns Page.