NEW FUTURA CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- For curling, set your iron between 356° - 392°F. Do not go above 392°F, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep on wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
- Don't spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matte the hair.
NEW FUTURA CURLING INSTRUCTIONS
CURL OR FLAT IRON INTO YOUR FAVORITE STYLE
- For curling, set your electric iron between 356° - 392°F. Do not go above 392°F. Anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
- Gather a section of hair and comb it carefully from the bottom, so that there are no tangles. Hair should be as smooth as possible for best results. (If you begin combing at the middle or top, it will make the hair tangle.)
- Curl hair as usual, curling each section for 30 seconds.
- Release hair from curling iron. Hold curl in your hand for 3 seconds until it sets.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 with each section of hair until all hair is done. Style as desired.
For the wig products: when not in use, place a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape, which will also decrease tangling and matting.