X-Pression 4-in-1 14" Bahamas Curl Synthetic Crochet Braiding Hair By Outre
Outre X-Pression 4-in-1 14" Bahamas Curl
Express yourself with the world-renowned classic, X-Pressions Braiding Hair. Made with the finest selection of premium synthetic fibers, perfect for every protective hairstyle & natural hair look. Exquisite, classic, and trendy explore endless styling possibilities with X-Pression
- 4 In 1 Crochet - 1 Pre-Loop with 4 Strands
- 100% Premium fiber
- Innovative loop, easy to loop & lock
- Perfect protective style
- Flame retardant
- Less time and more hair
- More voluminous
- Fastest installation
- Soft to the touch
- Lightweight and tension-free
- Low maintenance
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desire style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep in wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
View full product details »