Sculpt, fill, and enhance your brows effortlessly.
This innovative brow marker features a revolutionary triple tip applicator which allows the user to create a trio of precise strokes in a single pass - to mimic the appearance of natural brow hair. The quick-drying, long-wearing formula clings to both skin, and to hair seamlessly; for polished, full arches that last all day.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Gylcol
May contain: FD&C Yellow NO. 5, D&C Yellow No. 2, D&C Green No. 5, FD&C Red NO. 40 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1
1) Prep your arches! Brush through brows to make sure hairs are tamed and groomed. If desired, trim, and pluck hairs for neater appearance
2) Find your ideal shades, and fill in sparse areas by drawing small, hair-like strokes in the direction of natural hair growth.
3) Brush through filled in brows before color sets to create a more soft-focus finish. If desired, set with a clear or tinted brow gel for extra hold.
This is a great product for me, with grey and thinning eyebrows. I can apply it very lightly and it looks very natural.
Sculpt your way to a perfectly contoured face. Effortlessly blend out product for streak-free, natural definition.
Banish dark circles with Correct N’ Cover!
This multitasking, under eye wonder boasts three functions in one – correcting discoloration, brightening darkness, and concealing imperfections – for an instantly refreshed, youthful appearance. The lightweight formula is the perfect marriage of pigment and emollients, seamlessly blending out over skin to deliver natural coverage and crease-resistant wear.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin/Glycol Montanate/Synthetic Wax, Sorbitan Stearate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (Yellow, Red, Black)
1) Prep your under eye area to make sure it’s hydrated and smooth
2) Dot or swipe over problem areas as needed
3) Blend out using a concealer brush, damp makeup sponge, or fingers
Be the first to ask a question about this.