PB183-V is an 18" straight pocket bun with a yaki texture. Its high heat resistant fiber curls well and allows you to style it in many different ways. Yaki texture is so natural that it feels and looks just like your own hair. This ponytail has a drawstring, secure combs, and a honeycomb base. A honeycomb base embraces your own hair safely holding the bun tight and securely. Change your style in just a few seconds.
- Kanekalon New Futura Synthetic High Heat Resistant Fiber
- Pocket Bun from Synthetic Hair Extension Collection
- 18 Inch Straight Pocket Bun with Yaki Texture
- Drawstring, Secure Combs, and Honeycomb Base for Secure and Safe Attachment on Your Own Hair
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- For curling, set your iron between 356° - 392°F. Do not go above 392°F, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep on wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
- Don't spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matte the hair.
Due to COVID-19, carriers are experiencing extended delivery times and delays due to disruptions in transportation routes.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM MST. Orders are not processed on weekends or holidays. All orders placed after 5 PM MST on Friday will begin processing on Monday.
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page
and our Returns Page