Kanekalon and Toyokalon Kingston Curl Crochet Braid Hair by RastAfri
The Kingston Curl Braid by RastAfri is your new favorite braiding hair!
Made out of Kanekalon and Toyokalon fibers, this braiding hair is soft to the touch and heat safe! The Kingston Curl Braid is available in a variety of stunning natural colors, bold colors, and stylish ombre combinations. This braiding hair can be used for crochet braids, tree braids, braid weaves, ponytails, and more. Whatever style you're dreaming up, the Kingston Curl Braid can help you achieve it.
- Kanekalon and Toyokalon fiber mix
- 18 inches long when folded, 36 inches long when laid out to its full length
- Available in a variety of colors that are perfect for mixing and matching
Packs Needed: Approx 5 - 8 packs depending on the density desired.
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
- STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
- STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
- STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
- STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
- STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
I was looking for a sliver gray and it was just too dark
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page and our Returns Page.