Bohemian Curl Kanekalon and Toyokalon Crochet Braid Hair by RastAfri
RastAfri Bohemian Curl Crochet Hair is the epitome of a low maintenance carefree protective style. You will enjoy the natural look and feel, irritation free fiber and tangle free quality. Use hydrating synthetic sprays that are not only good for keeping your style frizz free but perfect for keeping your hair underneath hydrated which promotes growth. With proper care, you can wear this style up to four months.
Hair Texture: Curly
Hair Length: Approx 22"/Folded 10-12"
- Kanekalon and Toyokalon fiber mix
- Available in a variety of colors that are perfect for mixing and matching
Packs Needed: Approx 5 - 8 packs depending on the density desired.
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
- STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
- STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
- STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
- STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
- STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
All orders require a minimum of two business days for processing before they are shipped with your selected shipping option.
For more information regarding shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping Page and our Returns Page.