Jumbo Braid 100% Kanekalon Fiber Crochet Braiding Hair By Jazz Wave
100% Kanekalon Fiber Jumbo Braid for twists, locs and more. Made with Kanekalon Heat Resistant Fiber. The preferred brand used by most braiders.
- Heat Resistant
- Use for twists, locks, and other styles
- Curl by dipping into hot water
- You can uncurl Kanekalon hair simply by dipping it back into hot water
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
STEP 1 - Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
STEP 2 - Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
STEP 3 - Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
STEP 4 - Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
STEP 5 - The hair is ready to be crocheted!
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep in wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
View full product details »